Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list our top tens!
December 1: Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To
1.Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
I actually already have my hands on this one right now, and can’t wait to start it later this week!
2. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
I have heard a lot of talk about this one, and I just want to read it so bad! And the cover makes quite an expression, that’s just has me hanging for more.
3. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
Looks very cute and sweet, I must get my hands on it.
4. These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker , Kelly Zekas
The cover has me a bit hooked to see how everything will play out in the story.
5. Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
Man these new covers for all these really cool sounding books, just keep getting better and better.
6. Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
This looks like an interesting read, along the lines of a great historical fun too!
7. 26 Kisses by Anna Michels
This one looks like a great fun read!
8. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
The cover and summery for this book are so beautiful, it caught my eye right away.
9. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
This look very sweet and amazing. It also looks so good I could eat it. Yum!
10. A Study in Charlotte (A Study in Charlotte #1) by Brittany Cavallaro
This book looks so good! I can’t wait to pick it up in 2016!
What are your top ten 2016 debuts novels your looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!