Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list our top tens!
October 13: Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together
1. Tamora Pierce and Garth Nix
I think these two would be able to come up with some great female leads together.
2. Patrick Ness and Neil Gaiman
Great plots and even creepyer stuff together.
3. Cora Carmack and Jennifer L. Armentrout
I think these two would be able to make a very hot story line.
4. Katy Evans and Samantha Young
The hotness and depth that these two authors are able to achieve on their own would be really great together!
5. Abbie Glines and Colleen Hoover
I think Hoover could bring the emotional smack down, while Glines writes out the hot guys.
6. Kresley Cole and Rainbow Rowell
I know this one is weird, but I think something cool could come of it.
7. Sarah J. Maas and Tahereh Mafi
Both such amazing authors of great series. And together they could take over the WORLD!!!!!
8. Alice Clayton and Jay Crownover
The books would be the funniest of all.
9. Wendy Higgins and Jennifer L. Armentrout
I think these two would be able to create a really cool plot.
10. Heather Dixon and Kady Cross
I’m thinking steampunk re-telling? It could be great!
11. Kimberly Derting and Holly Black
It would be so scary! I really hope it happens!
Which authors would you love to see write a book together?? Let me know in the comments!