Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list our top tens!
April 14: Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books
1. “Believe it”!
2. “Believe in the me, who believes in you”.
From Gurren Lagann.
3. “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”
4. ” Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light”
From Harry Potter.
5. “Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.”
From If I stay.
6. “Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.”
From Unravel Me.
7. “Hope is a pocket of possibility.
I’m holding it in my hand.”
From Shatter Me.
8. People always say they can’t do things, that they’re impossible. They just haven’t been creative enough.”
From The Last Little Blue Envelope.
9. “It’s probably my job to tell you life isn’t fair, but I figure you already know that. So instead, I’ll tell you that hope is precious, and you’re right not to give up.”
10. “No two people ever view the world from exactly the same perspective, understand things the same way, human or not. The best we can ever do is try.”
From MILA 2.0.
What do you think of my quotes? Do you have any Inspiring Quotes from Books too? Let me know in the comments.