Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list our top tens!
April 7: Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With (meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the “life” you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).
1. Naruto and the rest of the gang. I know we will be seeing more of their lives later this month and in the future from their children’s point of view. But I want to see and check in on my actual main characters.
2. Anna and the French kiss, I would love to check in on all of those characters and see how they are doing.
3. 13 Little Blue Envelopes, I would like to see how Ginny and Oliver are doing and to see how her Uncle is too.
4. Taste Test, I really love the characters in this book and for the past couple of years been wondering about them. I would like to see what their up now a days.
5. My Life Next Door, Samantha and Jase were so great together in the book. I am dying to see the second book in this series, because I just need a glimpse of them.
6. Rites of Passage, I just really want to see how far Sam has been able to go, along with the cutie in the book. Even though the end of the book was not ideal, I still think something might have happened.
7. FanGirl, Cath was the best and so was Levi. Man, I miss all the late night walks to and from the library and Cath reading to Levi. So Cute!
8. The Lux series, I miss Daemon and Katy like crazy! This is still one of my top Young Adult series that I love. I really want to know what is going on with them in their lives right now.
9. Finding it, Kelsey and Jackson were my favorite couple from the losing it series. I really want to know how they are doing. I thought their story was so sweet and moving that I cant help but think about them from time to time.
10. Wallbanger, I want to know about how all of the characters are in the series. I miss them and their humor. I really miss Simon and Caroline, and Viv and Clark. Favorite couples in the books. I just miss them and love them so much!
What Characters would You Like To Check In With? Let me know in the comments!