Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas
Review: I had so much fun reading Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless. I am a list person myself, and really enjoyed all of Chloe’s list about everything.
Ok, the plot was short and sweet and straight to the point. The characters where diverse and fun with all their own personality’s making the book even better.
Czukas really knows the ins of a teenage girls head, and from just reading Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless I will read anything else she writes. She just leaves that kind of mark on you.
4 out of 5 stars.
289 pages. Paperback.
Young Adult. Romance Contemporary. Realistic Fiction. Mystery.
Published by Harper Teen.
Summary: Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments. -Summary from GoodReads.com