Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list our top tens!
February 10: Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books
What I do like to see in Romance books
1. Plot twist!
I love a good plot twist that will take me in a different direction.
2. Did not see that romance coming.
I love the hate to love romance and the characters that pair up that you do not see happening right off the bat.
4. Not knowing how the characters will be able to get past a big moment in the book.
5. What happens years later between them. ( Babies, marriage)
What I dislike in Romance books
6. Love triangles
7. Instant love between characters
8. Mushy feelings all over the place
no thank you
9. More than two guys in love with the main girl character.
never going to happen to a any girl anywhere.
10. When the guy ignores the girl and try’s to be all mysterious.
In almost every paranormal young adult book ever…
What do you guys like or dislike about romance? Let me know in the comments!