Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list our top tens!
December 30: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 — bookish, blogging or otherwise!
1. I would like to read way more classic lit in 2015 and actually write reviews for them, for my new theme I’m thinking of doing…
2. I would like to read 165 books next year. I’m so close to 150 right now I can taste it. Only 5 books left.
3. I would finally like to finish up the completed Manga series I have. I’m hoping to get them all at half Price Books this weekend.
4. Well, I read a 15 book series this year within a two week period and I would very much like to write / blog discussion about the series on the blog.
5. Take some time to work on my movie reviews, because I have seen a lot of book to movie, movies. But never really get that much of a chance to write them. I also might branch out and have a friend do it.
6. I would love to write post instead of just book reviews. I have a lot cool, fun, bookish topics that I want to talk about.
7. Post shelf selfi’s of my beautiful book cases.
8. Clean out books from my bookcases that I will never read.
9. Read another Harry Potter book.
10. Do inventory on all of my books/ manga. But then I look at all of them and need too call reinforcements to help.
What are your bookish resolutions/ or top goals for For 2015? Let me know In the comments!