Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!
This weeks book is…
Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.
– Summary thanks to Goodreads.com
Expected publication: December 9th 2014 by Harper Teen
Why am I waiting for this book?
It looks like such a fun read, and I’m never one to pass up the chance to read a book that sounds totally like me. Also Chloe seems to be a funning and charming girl to read about, plus I really want to know how everything with Tyson goes…
What coming soon books are you most pumped for? Let me know in the comments!